Re♻️CT Construction is here!!!
A GAMECHANGER for the surfboard industry from a sustainability standpoint, performance and durability.
What is it?
A proprietary new surfboard construction that takes ocean bound plastic waste and surfboard production waste upcycling and recycling it into a new high performance and durable board. Removing waste destined for the landfill and reducing the carbon footprint of a traditionally made surfboard as much as possible.
- High bio content epoxy resin
- Recycled scrap carbon fiber
- Recycled scrap fiberglass
- Upcycled plastic bottle cloth
- Basalt, organic hemp and or flax
Why is this a big deal???
- This new surfboard construction process actually diverts surfboard manufacturing waste from the landfill and Upcycles it into each board…which IS a big deal. The average traditional poly shortboard Weighs around 6-6.5 lbs but creates double its finished weight in manufacturing waste!!! That’s 12-13 pounds of non recyclable waste per each board going into the trash!!!
- Ry has been dialing in this new proprietary tech and sustainable board construction for the past two years.
- Boards built in Re♻️CT construction are:
- Higher performing, more durable, and have a Better flex pattern resulting in better projection in and out of turns a livelier feeling board and better longevity.